Job Title: General Operative
Location: 221a Hillhall Road, Lisburn, BT27 5JA
Accountable to: Crew Supervisor
Duration: Full time appointment, subject to satisfactory probationary period
To assist with the smooth running of all operations within Greentown Environmental through the operation of mechanical and manual equipment on areas contracted to Greentown Environmental Ltd.
- Operation of both manual and mechanical equipment within the following areas:
• Grounds Maintenance
• Weed Control
• Gully Cleaning and Jetting
• Tree Maintenance
• Winter Maintenance
- Operation of any other mechanical equipment as and when required
- Carry out routine maintenance of equipment
- Co-operate fully with instructions and advice given by Management Team
- Listen carefully to the directions of the Crew Supervisor; carry out those directions as instructed
- Operate in a professional and safe manner at all times
- Be Risk Aware and have the ability to identify and implement safe systems of work
- Carry out a range of duties in accordance with Company standards and contract specifications
- Ensure that all personal protective equipment is worn during the operation of manual and mechanical machinery
- Comply with all company policies and procedures relating to Health and Safety, Environmental, Quality, the Integrated Management System and your own General Terms and Conditions of Employment.
- Full Driving Licence
- Strong team working skills
- Desire to contribute to the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Health & Safety Conscious
- Category BE Licence (Trailer)
- Category C Entitlements (LGV)
- Woodchipper Certification
- PA1A or PA6AW Weed Control
- CS30, CS31, CS38, CS39 Chainsaw
This job description is not definitive, and the post holder may be required, in light of changes within the organisation, to undertake duties as assigned in accordance within their role.
Please note this role is application form only and CV’s will not be accepted.